Information for individuals on the protection of their personal data
1. Personal data controller
The National Center of Public Health and Analyses (NCPHA) is a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Information about the administrator:
Address: 1431 Sofia, bul. „Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov "№ 15
Contact the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. National Register of Patients with Diabetes in the Republic of Bulgaria
2. Automated information system for permanent incapacity for work
3. Personnel - salary processing
4. Personnel management - labor files
5. Clients / contractors
6. Specialized software for hospitals
7. National screening register
8. National register of patients with rare diseases in the Republic Bulgaria
9. General practitioners, psychologists and social workers who have undergone online training on the NCPHA platform
10. Suicidal acts on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
11. Specialized software for reporting perinatal infant mortality - infant death certificate
12. National birth information system
13 National Register of Invasive Cardiology
14. Information system
Record keeping 15. Register of applications and applicants for expert assessment and technical expertise of sites
16. Access control system in the building of NCPHA
17. Video surveillance
18. Epidemiological studies
19. Registers of scientific activity: PhD students, postgraduates and the academic staff of NCPHA, at NACID (National Center for Information and Documentation)
20. Register of patients in treatment programs with opium agonists and agonist-antagonists
21. Register of clients of the dormitory for postgraduate qualification (OSDK)
2. Purposes of the collection and processing of your
personal data we need in connection with the implementation of the main activities of the NCPHA, imposed by a normative act. The NCPHA, as a public body, collects your personal data on a legal basis and for compliance with legal obligations, for specific and precisely defined legally regulated purposes, and does not allow your data to be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes. The processing of your personal data by the NCPHP is lawful and conscientious. NCPHA keeps your personal data for a period not longer than specified in the applicable regulations and for the purposes for which the data are needed. The purposes of personal data processing are:
1) For the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee's ability to work, the medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment;
2) To protect the public interest in the field of public health, such as protection against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of health care and medicinal products or medical devices;
3) For implementation of the labor, social and social security legislation with regard to the employees, persons with whom NCPHA has concluded civil contracts, etc .;
4) In connection with the accounting activity and the conclusion of contracts with external contractors;
5) For maintenance of the site and information systems of NCPHA;
6) To ensure the security of the subjects of personal data, to preserve the property of the controller, as well as that of the employees through physical security, registration and video surveillance;
7) For the provision of administrative services, which are performed by NCPHP in accordance with the applicable regulations.
3. Categories of personal data that are processed
The NCPHA collects, processes and stores the following categories of personal data:
• three names of individuals
• unique civil number
• identity card data - number, date of issue, date of validity, issuing authority, citizenship
• data on completed education and acquired qualification, scientific degrees and titles
• data on health status
• personal number of a foreigner and passport data
• contact telephone number
• e-mail address (e-mail)
4. Location of your personal data
Your personal data are processed in the NCPHA, located in the Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia 1431, Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov ”№ 15. The storage of your data is done at the address of NCPHP, as well as in some national health registers - at the address of the premises of other organizations (Ministry of Health and others).
5. Recipients to whom
your personal data may be disclosed Your personal data may be disclosed to other persons only if there is a legal basis for doing so. The categories of recipients to whom your personal data may be disclosed are determined depending on the purpose and functioning of each register and include:
• Government bodies only in cases specified by law;
• IT companies for the purposes of development and technical support of NCPHA systems;
• Courier organizations, tour operators;
• Medical institutions and specialists;
• Ministry of Health;
• Auditors and consultants who check the compliance of the NCPHA with external and internal standards and requirements;
• Other recipients by virtue of a regulatory requirement.
6. Retention period
Your personal data is stored for different periods depending on the purpose and operation of each register. The data storage will not exceed the respective periods, defined in the Bulgarian legislation and the internal acts of NCPHA compliant with it.
7. Your rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights, which you can exercise by filling in the relevant application and sending it to e-mail email@example.com or by mail to the address: Sofia 1431, Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov ”№ 15, NCPHA:
• Right of access to your personal data, which is processed by NCPHA (application) ;
• Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data, including supplementing incomplete personal data (application)
• Right to delete your personal data (right to be 'forgotten') (application) ;
• Right to limit the processing of your personal data (application) ;
• Right to portability of your personal data (application) ;
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data (application) ;
• If your personal data is processed with your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without adverse consequences for you (application) . NCPHA will respond to your request within one month. Please note that there are legal grounds on which the NCPHA may refuse to grant your request - they are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
• Right to complain - if you wish to lodge a complaint about the way we have processed your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address: Sofia 1431, Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov "№ 15, NCPHA, Personal Data Protection Officer. He will review your complaint and make every effort to resolve the issue. If you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to complain to the Commission for Personal Data Protection. protection of personal data within six months of learning of the violation, but not later than two years from its commission.You can contact the Commission at: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" № 2, at -mail email@example.com and tel. 02 / 91-53-555 . you can search and judicial remedy by appeal actions and acts of NCPHA court under the Administrative Code.
8. Lack of automated decision-making, including profiling
NCPHA does not apply automated decision-making and profiling to your personal data.
9. Transfer of personal data in third countries or international organizations
NCPHA will not transfer your personal data in third countries or international organizations.