Signals containing allegations of violations can be submitted in the following ways:
• On paper through the mailboxes in the building of the NCPHA
• By e-mail email@example.com
• Through the Ministry of Health:
• To the Commission for Prevention and anti-corruption:
Necessary information when submitting a signal
When submitting signals on your part, the following data is provided:
• three names;
• your correspondence address;
• contact phone;
• data on the institutions you have already informed;
• Your email address.
It is advisable to send evidence of violations. This will increase the possibility for more effective actions on our part when checking the signals submitted by you.
No reports of corruption were received in 20 years.